Policies – Web Development
Website Development Disclosure
On this page you will find a full disclosure of NETSYSS business policies insofar web development Warranties, Copyright and Intellectual Property.
Client approval constitutes website being fully tested and bugs free. Client needs to ensure that the website has no problem whatsoever. 30 days (1 month) warranty will be provided for the Application following completion of User Acceptance Testing and formal acceptance. NETSYSS will rectify faults in the application site where the program fails to operate in accordance with the specifications.
Website Copyright / Intellectual Property
- Copyright of website content belongs to the client
- Client needs to have copyright on all content and links provided to NETSYSS
- No responsibilities taken by NETSYSS in publishing such content
- NETSYSS maintains the exclusive ownership of the website design and development (scripts, server side code)
- Design ownership of client website is provided as a non-exclusive licence and that is, the use of all original icons, logos, illustrations and graphic deigns on client website, will revert to client when receipt of the Total Fee amount is paid to NETSYSS
- Reproducing website developed by NETSYSS requires NETSYSS consent and will incur additional fee calculated at NETSYSS discretion, usually 100% of original cost excluding any discounts
- Client is free to sell the website one time only if business ownership is no longer maintained
- Reselling or redistributing the website for re-use by any other party, modified or unmodified requires prior written consent from NETSYSS
- All of NETSYSS website terms herein will be applicable to new owner(s)
- Any necessary modifications to the site in order to fit client business purpose will be performed by NETSYSS at a pre-agreed cost
- A NETSYSS website development agreement will be issued for the project requiring both client’s and NETSYSS signatures
- Access to Web Server will not be provided if the website Intellectual Property still belongs to NETSYSS
Website Maintenance / Support
Yearly website Maintenance and Technical Support plan for sites we build can be purchased at a reasonable price. The maintenance/support plan is outlined in a separate website support agreement covering provisions for service availability, client and NETSYSS responsibilities and termination terms. If no agreement is entered into, website backups will be limited to one (1) server copy performed daily for server restoration purposes only.
NETSYSS will provide a quotation per time basis for any additional work. For details on our website support agreement please call 1300 737 250